Services for Attorneys
The Law Library of Louisiana provides many helpful resources and services for attorneys across the state of Louisiana, including:
- Free on-site access to legal databases, including Westlaw Edge and Lexis.
- Expert research assistance and guidance.
- Low-cost off-site access to electronic or paper copies of Louisiana statutes and acts that are not readily available online, including old statutes - delivery options include: email, fax or postal delivery.
- Free self-service scanning.
- Self-service photo-copying and printing at $0.25/page.
- Certified copies of print materials.
- Practice materials, including manuals and forms.
- Extensive digital and easy-to-search law review collection, with over 2,000 titles available to download.
- Several free CLEs every year, including annual end-of-the-year ethics and professionalism sessions.
- Book suggestions on a topic from our catalog or how to locate a book in other libraries via WorldCat.