Services for the Judiciary
The Law Library of Louisiana's primary responsibility is to support the research needs of the judiciary. We offer many helpful services for the judiciary across the state, including:
- Providing expert research guidance and assistance.
- Suggesting books on a topic from our catalog or how to locate a book in other libraries via WorldCat.
- Sending (via email, fax, or postal mail) electronic or paper copies of old statutes or acts that are not available online, free of charge.
- Loaning books, including though interlibrary loan, where we borrow a book we don't own from another library for you on your behalf.
- Aiding you in organizing and managing your collection and select legal resources.
- Locating information for exhibits at your courthouse.
- Helping you prepare for presentations.